Follow us on Instagram !

Van retrofitting



Hey guys,

We've been neglecting our blog in past couple of weeks which was due to stop over in Blavozy (Auvergne, France) at Guillaume's parents place to look after his grandmother while his parents were away. Obviously not much exciting happened during this time so another reason why we didn't add a new entry. But we didn't waste our time and I managed to finish the van decoration which in my humble opinion looks really cozy and a tad bohemian.

Below are some pictures and videos of before, during and after transformation. We installed solar panels and Guillaume added another battery which we use for charging our devices lighting and so on (I believe he made a separate entry about it). We also removed one cupboard/closet that I found useless and waste of space. Guillaume was strongly against removing it but in the end I managed to make him to bend and now he's even thanking me for that. I also decided to stick a decorative vinyl on the walls and ceiling with wood print which gives the van a soft cabin vibe. And with combination of plenty of pillows and blue-ish turquoise accents and garland lights it makes the inside of the van cozy and inviting.

Before retrofitting:













After retrofitting: 










I hope you've enjoyed this blog entry.

Cheers, Aliona


Comments